środa, 4 kwietnia 2012

#1

Hola amigos!



I have lost count, of how many times I have started writing blogs. This one however I want to be different.


I am half-polish, twenty-something, currently living in the UK. This is - so far - all you should know about me. I love reading, music is my remedy.......oh wait, isn't that the typical preview of a teenage blog?
Well, I'm far from being a teenager. I'm a very emotional type of person. 


As I mentioned before, I live in the UK. I find it very hard to live here in a hostile environment, however, doing my best to blend in :)


Every day is full of adventures, and new experiences, which I am going to write about. Also some extras, and weekly must-have's :)


I am going to add my first, REAL post very soon, so stay tuned!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz