wtorek, 24 kwietnia 2012

#6


I saw a sign in a music store on Friday, which said : 100 places you have to see, before you die - where I found Sears Towers in Chicago (soon!) and the famous London's Big Ben. 


I smiled to myself, because on Saturday I was going to see London. Because how can you live in England, and not see the famous Big Ben?


So, London....big, crowded, in which you can get lost pretty easily. Eight million citizens, and at least half of this number of tourists. When you want to visit a shop - there's a problem. Turn in the spot - almost impossible. Get to the Tube at rush hour - fighting for your life!


I was prepared. Even though I ran in this town in high heels, holding my bag in my hand, and my camera (which I call my sonny boy ♥) in the other. I looked more like a film character, than a typical tourist. 


I sat down at Piccadilly Circus with a cup of coffee. There was a mild wind blowing in my face. I forced myself on some sort of a thought on life. And suddenly I felt something. Like something was about to change. My heart was pounding like mental. I have no clue what was the cause of this, was it caffeine, or adrenaline? I felt that something's going to change. For better. But I still have no clue, when it will happen. Maybe that was some sort of a sign? That after all those storms, I'm going to see the sun again?


Maybe finally I will be happy?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz