piątek, 6 kwietnia 2012

#2




England...


Some people say England has its magic. This might be true...


But England is not as you can see in movies. Has its ups and downs. I find it funny, to see the difference between stereotypes, and reality.


People say, that English are phlegmatic, doesn't really care for hygiene, spent more, than they earn, and overuse the word "f#ck". And besides, that they're racist.


I haven't come across any racism towards me (except for few assholes at work), but I admit the English swear a lot. Every day I come across swearing, while I am walking down the street. If it comes for hygiene...well, young people keep it, the elders not so much. You can literally smell it in the bus, at a rush hour, when it's warm and sunny outside...


It's true, that English spend a lot of money, for things, that they don't necessarily need. I sometimes wonder, if they are addicted, or just like shopping? 


I'm not a fan of shopping, I don't like it that much. Every shopping I must do, I treat like a necessity (it's kinda weird for a woman, isn't it? I think sometimes, you find no real woman in me :-) )


Being phlegmatic...well, it's hard to say. 


There are a lot of things, that I've just started learning, that I get to know and observe. Probably, with the curse of time, I will notice more things...


Do you think, that it's better to blend into the environment, that we live in, or show the world your true self?


This morning, when I was standing outside my house, catching the first, morning sunshine, and drinking a cup of hot coffee, I started to wonder, if I'm starting to be more like English?!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz